Sigma Soft Tech Park, 7th & 8th Floor, Delta Tower,
#7 Whitefield Main Road,
Lifestyle International (P) Ltd, part of the prestigious Dubai based Landmark Group, started its operations in India with the launch of the first Lifestyle store in Chennai in 1999. In little over a decade’s time, Lifestyle has established itself amongst the leading retail companies in India. Positioned as a youthful, stylish and a vibrant brand, Lifestyle offers its customers not just the ease of shopping but also an enjoyable shopping experience. Each Lifestyle store brings together five concepts under one roof – Apparel, Footwear, Children’s Wear & Toys, Furniture & Home Furnishings, Personal Grooming - offering a convenience of a one-stop shop and a wide choice of national & international brands.
Home Centre by Lifestyle is a one stop destination for Furniture, Home Décor and Soft Furnishings that truly represent style, comfort and individuality. Home Centre uses a unique ‘Concept Room’ display model to give customers a practical idea of how each piece of furniture would look in a particular room.
In keeping with the Group’s tradition of making every shopping experience rewarding and memorable, The Inner Circle – Landmark Group’s Loyalty program allows members, to enjoy exclusive benefits and privileges such as reward points and exciting offers. The Inner Circle is today recognized amongst the leading Loyalty Program in the country with an ever increasing base of customers. The card is accepted across all Landmark Group Stores in India including Lifestyle, Home Centre by Lifestyle, Max Fashion, Splash, Bossini, SPAR Hypermarket, Polynation Food Court, Gloria Jean’s Coffees & The Yellow Chilli chain of restaurants.
Lifestyle and Home Centre offer a truly international shopping experience, a fact borne by numerous accolades:
- Most Admired Fashion Retail Destination of the Year– Images Fashion Awards 2011
- Most Admired Retailer of the Year - Home & Interiors Category for Home Centre by Lifestyle from Images Retail for two consecutive years, 2009 & 2010
- ‘Most Respected Company in the Retail Sector’ by Business World – IMRB in 2003 and 2004.
- ‘ICICI – KSA Technopak Award for Retail Excellence’ in 2005
- Lycra Images Fashion Awards for the ‘Most Admired Large Format Retailer of the Year’ in 2006.
- ‘Reid and Taylor’ Retailer of the Year award for the year 2006
- Most Admired Retailer of the Year – Department Store’ from Images Retail in 2008
Present across major metros in India, Lifestyle and Home Centre are rapidly expanding their footprint across the country.
All sales, offers, discounts, deals at Lifestyle. The Lifestyle Store Locator. Lifestyle International (P) Ltd, part of the prestigious Dubai based Landmark Group, started its operations in India with the launch of the first Lifestyle store in Chennai in 1999. In little over a decade’s time, Lifestyle has established itself amongst the leading retail companies in India.