Building No 958, Street no D-25
Post Office Lane, Chattarpur Hill top (Pahari)
Iconic Personality: Profile of Biba’s Dynamic Director
Mr. Siddharth Bindra (Managing Director) holds an M. Com. Degree from Sydenham College, Mumbai. He has also studied Futures, Options and Financial Derivatives, and Capital Markets & Investments from Harvard, US. He has over 15 years experience in the Textile and Apparel Industry.
Siddharth provides strategic direction to the brand to effectively plan and manage its Financial Resources, Production Lines ,Overall operations & Vendor Management along with identifying and developing new business and retail opportunities. he has created a fertile base for his decade long experience in the textile and apparel industry, which have enabled him to provide strategic direction to the brand. The winning move according to Siddharath is simple: “We at BAPL will cater to all apparel needs of a woman, without the constraints of price line, geographical territories and lifestyle categories
Awards and recognition
- Best ladies ethnic Wear Brand at shopper’s stop pinnacle award ceremony 2004
- Golden seale Trophy “Brand of the year Women’s Indian ethnic wear 2005
- The Apex award “Brand of the year women’s Indian ethnic wear by CMAI in 2005
- Golden seale Trophy “Brand of the year Women’s Indian ethnic wear 2006
- FMCG Consumer reaction award in fashion and specialties (Women’s Formal) in 2006
- Appreciation award from mission of charity in 2007
- Iconic ladies ethnic wear Brand –Centrals icon in 2008
- Most admired Women’s ethnic wear Brand in 2009 by images fashion award.
- Most Popular ethnic wear Brand (Female)at 3rd Global youth Marketing award 2010
- Most admired Women’s ethnic wear Brand in 2011 by images fashion award.
These awards inspire us to do more and reach greater heights in excellence. BIBA has emerged as the most iconic Indian brand that appeals to Women across regions, cultures and lifestyles.
The best reward we got is a large & loyal client base.
All deals, offers, discounts, events, sales at Biba. The Word BIBA in Punjabi is an endearment for a young and pretty girl implying sublime qualities, so it was the name decided by Meena Bindra, the founder of BIBA for her line of Salwar, Kameez and Dupattas started in 1986. It was a line which was fashionable and affordable – which is what BIBA stands for – Fashion at affordable prices. New ranges were added with time and BIBA started a very stylish Mix-n-Match range which was added as a second category.